START JUMPING NOW!!!
noise man, noise man, people make noise man, noise man noise, when they are sick...
If I was punk I`d certainly be fuckin jumping there, but i m only a freak, with my weed, with my seeds,floatin in tulipes, havin sex with...all the time. ArtChooke JUst DEstroy That FFucking PLace and that Fuckin People, get the...HEARTCHOOKING!
all that i wanted were things I had before
all that i needed i never needed more
all of my questions were answers to my sins
all of my endings are waiting to begin
Man do not think man, just breed man, just breed...




2 Comments:
José eu não percebo muito mas Artchoke nos posts em baixo está escrito so com um O não com 2.de qualquer forma acho que o teu post tá muito imaginativo.Apesar de eu não perceber o que queres dizer.
Abraços para os Breders
define-te ou entao.. FUK U!FUK U!FUK U! SUCK MY JUNK, B-ITCH
Enviar um comentário
<< Home